CORONA SAFETY PROCEDURES
It is safe to participate in Color Obstacle Rush and every event is protected against Coronavirus.
• Safety is always our Top priority.
• Free of charge ticket transfer from cancelled or postponed event to another upcoming event
Safety procedures at the event:
• High Ozone Shock Treatment is used to disinfect the content of any hardware used in the event.
• Inflatable obstacles are disinfected between every start group.
• Areas have been enlarged to allow a minimum of 4 square meters per person at any time.
• Hand sanitiser is available in multiple locations throughout the event area including check-in, start-line, finish-line, water stations and event entry.
• Face masks are worn by all staff at the event. Official regulations are followed regarding participant face masks.
• Spectators are not allowed to enter the event area.